Tuesday, June 29, 2010

25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.

I have selective anmesia. I'm not gonna get down on myself just cause I feel like these self reflecting times always seem to end up with the theme, "I need to work harder to build up my faith".
There are times in life when it is so easy to escape God's prescence in your mind. If you think of God as the sun beaming down on you during a clear spring day, I would have been hiding under an umbrella. Our sin puts us in these situations where we think we'll find something better elsewhere, that God doesn't have our best intentions and maybe He's holding something back.

When it's all said and done on heaven and earth, it's just gonna be us and God. No matter what, we're gonna be bowing down to him. Even if you have issues with authority, or you like to be a rebel, or you just don't feel like being called to... We WILL be bowing to the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment